Thursday 28 February 2013

Zest Is The Secret Of All Beauty. There Is No Beauty That Is Attractive Without Zest

As much as I love my French Connection coat (here) I am starting to need some colour in my life and this bright jacket fits the bill perfectly

Believe it or not I can see it being a really versatile little number

Lime Tweed Oversized Biker Jacket

I'll team it with tee's, blue or black skinnies and biker boots or trainers

Black Otto Holes Tee and White Otto Holes Tee from Zadig & Voltaire, White Big Love Tee from River Island, Biker Boots from Bertie, Trainers from Topshop

And notch it up a gear with studs, boucle, black coated skinnies and ankle boots *flash of ankle compulsory*


Ellie Boucle T-Shirt from Oasis, Black Ankle Boot from Aldo, Studded Dress from Mango, Boucle Top from Oasis, Leopard Ankle Boot from Aldo

How are you brightening up these dull days at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment