Monday 25 February 2013

Who Is Like God

So apparently that's what my name means. Yup, I can already hear those who know me saying really? :)))

 And the relevance of all this what-does-a-name-mean stuff? Well, thanks to the lovely Anneli (here) I have finally found an initial necklace that doesn't look cheap nor tacky


Love the personal message


It's from Etsy.com and is by Desi F of Bijoux Design (here)

The necklace is handmade in 14k goldfilled. The chain is 17" long with a 13mm diameter fixed disc, so no irritating sliding out of view problems going on here. Your initial can be stamped in either 3mm or 6mm, I opted for the 3mm size

It took just over a week to arrive, from the States and cost £27.69 *knowing my luck I probably got the $ on a bad day!*

Anyways, I am super happy with my little necklace :)

Hope you all had a good weekend?

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment