Tuesday 26 February 2013

In Essence, I'm A Sophisticated Cotton Picker

The never ending quest for the perfect long sleeve tee may just have, er well, ended for me yayyy

I was actually on the hunt for another trusty old breton stripe but got distracted by Gap's brave and bold offering; The Essential...


And I must agree, that never a truer word has been spoken. These tee's are perfection personified for me. The neckline is spot on, not too high to strangulate and not too low to be worrying about a pasty decolletage. And the soft, lightweight pima cotton isn't too thin, although the white is a little on the see through side *no surprise there then*


There are five colours to choose from; black, white, neon pink, grey and navy. And at £9.95 each I got four of the colours. One point worth mentioning, I found that they do come up a little roomy, not that downsizing is a problem for us girls right? ;) I am a UK 8-10 and found the XS was spot on for me, fitted but not clingy

Here's hoping they wash up well *don't shrink/stretch*

Today I've layered the grey over the white and worn them with spotty skinnies and ankle boots 


Watch from Zadig & Voltaire, Moto Pinspot Leigh Jeans from Topshop, Jess Bis Boots from Ash

Have you found your perfect tee?

No comments:

Post a Comment