Monday 18 February 2013

Love Is Not Just Looking At Each Other, It's Looking In The Same Direction

Me and the boyf celebrated our first Valentine's day together this year

We decided to stay in, cook a meal, sip champagne cocktails and indulge in yummy cupcakes

Valentine's Cupcakes from Buttercup Cake Shop

My boyfriend surprised me with some tickets to see Billy Elliot on Saturday evening *just love him* but being a theatre novice I wasn't sure what to wear, so I opted for comfort as we had a bit of walking to do and I'm just not organised enough to carry a pair of flats


Top from Whistles *I had this layered over a white tee*,  Necklace from Stella and Dot, Watch from Zadig And Voltaire, Trousers from Next, Jacket from Muubaa, Scarf from Erfurt, Trainers from Topshop

These jersey hareem trousers were an impulse purchase, with my theatre trip in mind. As soon as I saw them I thought they were just what I was looking for; smart but not stuffy and with the same comfort factor as my favourite joggers :)

At the moment I'm wearing them with my hi-tops but come summer I'll wear them with flats. I've also got them in charcoal grey but they come in various prints, I've got my eye on this pair



Anyways, back to the show. It was absolutely fantastic and I must confess, I might just have been bitten by the theatre bug...



Have you seen any good shows recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment