Saturday 2 February 2013

Everything Happens For A Reason, But Sometimes That Reason Is That You're Stupid And Make Bad Decisions

I first spotted these Topshop shoes on the gorgeous Caroline Flack

Shout Thru Sole Demi Platforms

But when I tried them on, my legs resembled that of a pair of golf clubs. Not a good look, I said to myself, so I walked on by. In hindsight, big mistake. I soon realised that I could have gotten over that, but unfortunately I didn't come to that conclusion until they were out of stock :( So I resigned myself to endless hours of fruitless ebay stalking

Then I spotted these on Topshop's website. They're not as chunky, granted, but there is definitely less golf club foot going on. Oh and they are way easier to walk in, which is always a bonus!


Sacha Wooden Platform Courts

They had their first outing last night, drinks with a girl friend. I wore them with a lace top, leggings and a Zara blazer

Lace Top from H&M
 I love this lace top, the bands of thicker lace sit in a strategic manner meaning you keep your modesty in tact without having to wear the added bulkiness of a cami top underneath


Panelled Matt Wet Look Leggings From Topshop
How's your weekend so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment