Monday 4 February 2013

Fragrance, Like Fashion, Is Meant To Express A Strong Personal Style

It's strange, there are perfumes that I thought I would always love *Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb to be precise* but recently I've had my head nose turned

Now just so you know, I'm no perfume expert so I won't be waffling on about base notes, top notes or any other kind of notes. I'll just do my best to describe them with the first word that comes to mind when I smell them, technical eh?

I wear Elie Saab in the day time and I have re-purchased several times now. It's light but not sweet, fruity or floraley. It's more powdery which mutes it down, perfect for me


Elie Saab Eau De Parfum

Comme De Garcons Sequoia is an unusual scent, it's quite heavy and I can only describe it as peppery and woody. I love it because I've never smelt anything quite like it before. I usually wear this on a night out or when I want something with staying power

Comme De Garcon Series 2 Red Sequoia Eau De Toilette

Apparently YSL's NU is based on one of Tom Ford's fragrances from his days at YSL, makes sense, I used to love Black Orchid. I'm wearing this in the evening but it's light enough for day as it's not as heavy or woody as Black Orchid

YSL Heritage Collection NU Eau De Parfum

Cartier's Baise Vole is on my wish list *hint hint* it is the lightest I go on the fragrance front, but not fruity or too floraley. It's going to be my go to summer scent, for day or night

Cartier Baiser Vole Eau De Parfum
What's your fave fragrance at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment