Friday 1 March 2013

The Odds Of Going To The Store For A Loaf Of Bread And Coming Out With Only A Loaf Of Bread Are Three Billion To One

Milk
Bread
Eggs
Orange Juice
Isabel Marant Jacket

Well who'd have known it, a cute *dare I say it in the same sentence* Marant stylie knitted jacket in Sainsburys?


Knitted Jacket from Sainsburys TU

Yep, last night I was doing my usual supermarket dash when I saw this little cutie hanging there, minding it's own business. No longer a label snob, with grown up bills to pay and all, I was hopeful that this little bargain beauty would fit the bill

 It feels a really nice weight, a cross between a knitted jacket and a heavy *but not chunky* knit. And I'm sure it wouldn't look out of place in any one of the usual high street heavies, albeit with a higher price tag

It's going to look super super cute over one of my slogan tee's and skinnies


Geek T-Shirt from Matalan, Big Love T-Shirt from River Island
Have you found any bargains amongst the bananas?

No comments:

Post a Comment