Tuesday 12 March 2013

My Name Is Gladiator

Brrr. This cold weather has got me thinking about summer holidays (I'm sure I'm not alone!) and what I'll be wearing if when (positive thinking people) the sun decides to put in an appearance

So last night I had a root around in my wardrobe and got the nicest surprise...

I got these Zara heels (ebay bargain) last autumn and I'm still so excited at the prospect of wearing them for the first time (and that will be the moment my toes lose their blue hue)


The plethora of straps make them super secure, whilst the platform makes them comfortable (well, as physically possible when teetering on six inch heels) and the back zip means it won't take me an age to get them on and off



Where are you going on holiday? And what are you looking forward to wearing during the sunnier climes?

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment