Wednesday 8 May 2013

It's A Haven For Bohemian Free Spirits

Sorry for the lack of posts peeps, we've been caught up in wedding plans, christenings and family stuff, all crazy and fun times :)

Anyways, here's a little purchase I picked up this weekend

The folklore style jackets that we're seeing everywhere at the moment are right up my street so I've been keeping an eye out for one that works for me

Mathilde Print Jacket from Monsoon

I love this one, mainly because it has three predominant colours; ivory, red and blue, this simple colour combo teams perfectly with my summer uniform of white tees and (blue) denim skinnies

I also love that the metallic embroidery detail is silver and gold

To finish my boho look...

Missouri Suede Moccasin from Topshop
And for when I'm feeling less boho, the trusty converse...



Hope you all had a great bank holiday weekend

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment