Monday 2 September 2013

Falling For Fall

Like it or not Autumn is just around the corner so to make the transition a little easier I took a trip to trusty Zara (I just can't let go of the Spanish vibe just yet!)

Short Woollen Overcoat
Apparently a pink coat is the coat to have this winter, this will certainly brighten up my basics and look great with denim 

Faux Leather Bermuda Short
 I have been looking for a pair of leather shorts but never found the right fit, until now

Basic Pointy Shoes With Ankle Strap

These midi heels are pure perfection to me, they add height while still being practical

Leather Ankle Boots With Buckles
I loved these boots the moment I laid eyes on them, they're going to look great with everything

So Autumn isn't looking so bad now?

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment