Monday 8 July 2013

Oh Oasis

Happy Monday!

The time is just whizzing by so I'm playing post catch up with last weekends antics which consisted of new hair, wedding dress shopping, dinner at Jamie's, tapas (and sangria) lunch and a trip to Westfield where I had a little splurge in Oasis

Vintage Geometric Perspex Necklace
Love a statement necklace and this one will look great with a grey tee, my new boyfriend jeans and orange heels...

Ella Slim Fit Boyfriend Jeans


Leather Court from Zara

I've been trying to find the right boyfriend fit jeans for a while now. Getting the right the balance between supposed slouchy and sloppily shapeless has been tricky. But I think these could just be the answer to my prayers

Indian Summer Dress


Basic Sandal from Zara
I saw this dress in the window and could see that it would be so versatile. In the summer I'll go bare legged with sandals and come autumn/winter I'll pop on some opaques and boots

Stripe Maxi Dress

Carla Sandal from Pieces
This holiday I want to wear a mix of heels and flats in the evenings. I think flats look great with maxi dresses, but I have struggled to find one that isn't too casual or too dressy. I think this one is just right though. Happy days :)

Hope you all had a good weekend? What did you get up to?

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment