Wednesday 19 June 2013

Cool Coat

This weather is just too damn all over the place at the moment so it got me thinking that I need summer coat in my life

Heidi Stripe Summer Coat from Monsoon

I saw this one in Monsoon and whilst it is very nice, it didn't quite tick all the boxes for me. I love a collar which it is obviously lacking. And although it has been reduced it's still on the slightly expensive side for my liking, considering (hoping) that I shouldn't actually need to wear it everyday

Stripe Biker Coat from Warehouse
I love a breton stripe so I was really hopeful when I spotted this coat. And then I tried it on. Not a good look on me, far too boxy on the shoulders . But if it's your thing it's half price right now 

Textured Swing Coat from Topshop
I really liked this soft mint coat but it was sold out in my size, but hopefully I'll get lucky on ebay

Floral Coat from ASOS
Then I saw the lovely Ms Flack in this little number. Summer (in a) coat literally. It's half the price of the Monsoon coat, yay. Avec collar, double yay. And for me is a more versatile print, anything that works with black is always a winner

How are you keeping warm but looking cool this summer?

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment