Wednesday 3 April 2013

Better Keep Yourself Clean And Bright; You Are The Window Through Which You Must See The World

I do love a beauty product but I'm no expert, and I have to confess that they come (a close) second to clothes (and shoes)

I usually stick with what I know (Dermalogica) and be done with but recently I've dabbled with some new brands and this one, I think, is worth mentioning

Dr Jart

After reading Vivianna's posts (here) about the Dr Jart BB cream I made a mental note to buy the Regenerating formula as soon as I've used up my Stila Stay All Day 10-In-1 HD Beauty Balm (what a mouthful, and btw it isn't much to write home about either)


Anyways, I had run out of cleanser so I decided to see what Dr Jart had to offer...


V7 Cleansing Foam
A creamy foam cleanser that won't dry your skin out
This luxurious foam removes dead skin cells and debris that can dull the complexion
Easy to rinse off
+ Rehydrates environmentally damaged skin
+ Vitamins complex
+ Antioxidant action

Sold to the lady in the skincare aisle

I've only been using it for a week but I'm impressed already. I use the smallest amount to create a good lather and it removes every trace of make up, leaving my face (literally) squeaky clean

Have you tried any of the Dr Jart products? What do you think?

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment