Friday 18 January 2013

Four Wheels Move The Body, Two Wheels Move The Soul

For the past few years I have been searching for the perfect biker boot, until I found these bad boys


Polita Biker Boots from Bertie

I am usually a UK size 4 but I found that these came up a bit big so I went down a size and I'm glad I did because they have given a little with wear

For me they are pure perfection. They are everything I've been looking for in a biker boot. A pull on style with enough room around the leg to avoid that scrunched up ankle thing you get with skinny jeans

I have been wearing them with everything in my wardrobe, but I'm particularly enjoying wearing them like this


Cion Leather Jacket from Muubaa, Voltaire & Zadig Skull Watch from ASOS,  Midi Dress from Topshop, Erfurt Skull Scarf from The Dressing Room, Polita Biker Boots from Bertie

Have you found your perfect biker boots?

No comments:

Post a Comment